
I have finally arrived in the 21st century as a Blogger. I've enjoyed other people's Blogs and hope someone finds something of interest in mine. My goal is to post at least once a week. I will share stories, thoughts and comments and answer at least one of these questions each week:
What was the best decision I made?
Who inspired me?
Who did something nice for me?
Who helped me out?
What was the best thing I did for someone else?
What was my greatest achievement?
What did I learn?
So for this week, What did I learn? How to create a Blog and next I'm going to try my hand at Twitter. Stay tuned for the update on how that goes.




Welcome to the blogging community! I like your format, it is thought provoking! :) For the record, I am also on Twitter and Facebook. The blog is still my favorite way to go.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust wondering: did you connect your Blog to your Facebook account? You can do that, and it'll help spread the word that you started sharing your thoughts and rambles on-line.
ReplyDelete