Monday, May 25, 2009

A Day of Remembering


Today is Memorial Day.  Day to remember those who gave their lives so we can live in this land of so many freedoms. When I travel abroad I am reminded of how fortunate we are to live here in America. There are so many things we can do, that we have that we just take for granted. It is because of those who gave their life for this country that we have what we have. I am so thankful. 
My question to answer this week is What is the best thing I did for someone else? That is a relatively easy one. I gave the gift of time and my presence. I spent the long Memorial Day weekend with my parents. They just love it when I come over an spend time with them. It is such a blessing that they are in good health and that they are both still around. 
Mom and Dad, L U L U M!

No comments:

Post a Comment