
Happy New Year! It is 2010. Can you believe it? I hope you had a safe and happy celebration. The first question of the year is how is how do you pronounce 2010? Is it two-thousand ten or twenty-ten? I think there will be times that each pronunciation will work best. I think we will all find ourselves saying both. What is going to be different for me this year you ask? What resolutions am I making? I don't like to think of my new year changes as resolutions since most people don't keep their resolutions. The two things I will focus on is more time with God every day and healthier living. Time with God includes more prayer time, reading the Bible more and making the time to just be still with Him. At the same time I am going to live healthier - stay away from fried foods, eat more fruits and veggies and most importantly exercise. I will get back to jogging/running and am looking into a training group to prepare for a triathlon. In reality, healthy living involves more God time as well as better eating and exercise habits. So what about you? What will you do differently in 2010? Any resolutions you're willing to share? What ever you do, here's to a healthy and happy New Year to all!




No comments:
Post a Comment