Greetings from Kalambaka, Greece! We have seen lots of neat things - Patmos, where John received the Revelation, Santorini, Athens including the Parthenon and today Meteora, Greek Orthodox Monastaries on the top of mountain rocks that have been running for 1600 years. We left Athens this morning before the demonstrations and riots took place. Watching the news it was a good thing we left at 7:30 this morning. Tomorrow we head off to Thessalonica. Free or affordable Internet access has been difficult to find, that's why there has been a gap in my posts. My friends are more committed to posting than I am - they have traipsed around town to find Internet access that works and us affordable (translated as "free"). The Internet here in Meteora is not working well so I'm logging off after this brief post. I am really hoping this will post. I'll try again tomorrow from Thessalonica.
It posted! I've been commenting but your blog is not holding on to it (not sure why... but I've been there with ya!). Loving the updates. Glad you got out of Athens OK. The riots made the paper here this morning as I stood in line at Starbucks. Thinking and praying for you and the teams' safety. Wow... I'm praying for you as the church prayed for Paul when he traveled to Thessalonica. God must hear a lot of the same prayers. : ) See you soon friend!
ReplyDelete