Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crazy Times

Its been a crazy couple of weeks. My vacation starts Tuesday which is none too soon. I've been real busy at work and when that happens, work gets in the way of life. I tend to lose my ability to have a little balance in my life. The good news is I have my grandkids to help keep me sane in these crazy times. Don't miss some of the more recent photos of them.

My question this week is Who inspired me? This past week I was conducting a new hire training class in Ontario. One of the managers who assisted with the facilitation is someone I truly admire and who inspires me, Brenda Cejda. Brenda has changed many, many lives in her career at WyoTech. I sit back and listen to her stories and I am in awe. Brenda, you're the best!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kris, the Grandkids are adorable.
    Have a wonderful vacation, look forward to your pic's and updates.
    Love Always
    Annie Y/P

    ReplyDelete