A few weeks ago I decided to plant some herbs and vegetables in my little patio garden. I planted Chives, Basil, Italian Parsley and Tomatoes. Everything is growing very well, in fact the basil and parsley need to be cut back they are growing so well. The tomatoes have gone crazy as well. When I planted it I forgot to plant it with a tomato cage and it wasn't long before it needed to be tied up with tomato stakes. They didn't last long; I soon had to buy bamboopoles to tie it up. The tomatoes are small ones like cherry tomatoes and the plant is full of them. A couple of weeks ago the first ones became ripe and were ready to pick; boy did they taste good. Not only did I think so but so did the tomato worms. The other day I picked four of them off the plant including the one in the photo above that was dining and enjoying the feast. I have to keep checking the plant so I can eat the tomatoes before the worms do.
Day Eighteen - R is for...
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment