Saturday, June 13, 2009

Copenhagen


I was awakened early by the sun shinning into my room which I was hoping would mean good weather for the day. We had a wonderful traditional European breakfast in the hotel - the hard rolls called my name and I caved. What’s gluten?? They were so good with butter, cheese and meat - heaven! We spent the day on the hop-on-hop-off tour bus seeing the most popular sights in town in a light rain. By the time we got to Nyhaven for a canal tour the rain arrived and we spent more time in the boat then out - except for the all-important photo ops. By the time we were ready to hop back on the tour bus the wind had arrived and it was rather chilly. Okay, it was down right cold! The weather was so bad we walked to the local market for a light dinner in our room rather than venturing out further in the cold, windy, rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment