Sunday, June 14, 2009

Technology Isn’t Always What You Want it to Be

Before I left on vacation I made sure I knew how to link photos to my Blog so I could share my vacation with you through pictures as well as the written word (thanks Elizabeth!). I’ve had challenges posting my pictures and just now find out that it won’t work from the ship. The internet capabilities onboard will not handle the large files needed to share photos. Consequently, it will be a little bit until you can see my photos. I need to find an internet café on land somewhere. I not so sure that will happen in St. Petersberg, Russia tomorrow, but keep watching for an announcement when the photos are posted. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Photos or no photos - it's just fun to hear about your trip! Tell your mom and dad hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am just enjoying the info, keep it coming and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete